- Time period
- October 2006 – October 2007
GC issues are at prominent position on the company's website incl. CEO statement. The website can be accessed by given Link 1.
The Annual Report highlights GC issues at prime position, beginning at page 46.
The Annual Report is available above as electronic version and also in paper copy via investor relations to public.
The chapters "Sustainability for Human Beings and the Environment" and "Our Employees" can be downloaded seperately under above given Links 2 and 3.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery