BP Sustainability Report 2007
- Time period
- January 2007 – December 2007
1. The full BP Sustainability Report 2007, available as a PDF to download from www.bp.com/sustainability.
2. We have also produced a short summary printed document BP Sustainability Review 2007 containing key messages from the longer report. This is aimed at more generalist readers who want a short overview of BPs performance. You can order printed copies by emailing email@example.com or download a PDF from www.bp.com/sustainability.
3. The Environment and Society section of bp.com. This covers a wider range of information and covers some areas in more depth. It also contains tools, maps and charts.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery
- Chinese-Mandarin, English, German, Russian, Spanish